Explorer - Steel Toe is rated out of 5 by 2.
Description and features:
DeWalt's classic high-top work boot design meets slip-resistant SFC safety technology in the Explorer Steel Toe with exclusive Gladiator Outsole™ technology. This electrical hazard (EH) rated men's steel toe safety boot meets ASTM F-2413 standards bearing a class 75 rating. The exclusive Gladiator slip-, oil, abrasion- and clog-resistant outsole features a wide lug chevron tread pattern and Ladder Grab technology for added safety and security.
- Slip Resistant: Gladiator Outsole™: Superior SFC slip-resistant outsole
- TripGuard: Decreased trip hazard zone to allow fluid movement between slippery environments.
- Ladder Grab: Notches added to the outsole engineered to catch ladder steps.
- Clog Resistant: Wider spaced traction lugs don't let dirt and debris get stuck in the outsole.
- Electrical Hazard Protection (EH Rated): Equipped with electric shock resistant soles and heels, capable of withstanding 18,000 volts.
- Steel Toe: Steel toe meets ASTM F-2413 standards bearing a class 75 rating.
- Zone Traction: Combination of environment-specific SFC lug patterns for all-new performance outsoles.
- Padded collar
- Padded tongue
- Weight (per shoe): 27.87 oz.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Hjr22 from Disappointed I was excited to get these boots, but when getting them didnt like the quality and they were really uncomfortable. I had bought some dewalt boots before this and those were great!!
Date published: 2019-11-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by Factory Guy from Great Old School Boot I like the classic style and they grip like crazy.
Date published: 2020-01-24