Bronco III - Composite Toe is rated out of 5 by 2.
Bronco III - Composite Toe
ACE Workboots Brown, Style# 77610
Description and features:
The Bronco III is our toughest leather work boot yet. In addition to the clog, oil and slip-resistant, wide lug Gladiator outsole for superior traction, the Bronco III features an abrasion-resistant toe bumper and ASTM-compliant composite safety toe, plus electrical hazard (EH) protection. The premium gel insole adds comfort to this rugged leather safety boot.
- TripGuard: Decreased trip hazard zone to allow fluid movement between slippery environments.
- Waterproof: Designed with elements to keep your foot dry.
- Ladder Grab: Notches added to the outsole engineered to catch ladder steps.
- Clog Resistant: Wider spaced traction lugs don't let dirt and debris get stuck in the outsole.
- Electrical Hazard Protection (EH Rated): Equipped with electric shock resistant soles and heels, capable of withstanding 18,000 volts.
- Composite Toe: Composite safety toe footwear meets ASTM F-2413 standards bearing a class 75 rating.
- 10 inch shaft
- Leather upper on infused EVA midsole
- Side pull loops
Rated 4 out of 5 by Blanca from Functional but... After a couple of days wearing them at my job, water started seeping in through the threading at the toe area where the composite part of it is. But they are very comfortable so I'm purchasing a boot dryer to keep them dry.
Date published: 2019-12-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ndank82 from Awesome shoes Perfect boots...no break in time....ready to go out of the package...
Date published: 2019-11-02