Bridgetown - Aluminum Toe is rated out of 5 by 2.
Description and features:
The Bridgetown AT is one of the most comfortable men's safety shoes you can choose and has an aluminum safety toe that meets ASTM F-2413 standards bearing a class 75 rating and electrical hazard (EH) protection. Other elements of comfort and safety include a slip-resistant and clog-resistant outsole, spill-resistant upper and removable insole. In black.
- Slip Resistant: Superior SFC slip-resistant outsole.
- Water-resistant: Treated to repel liquids from the surface.
- Extra Cushioning: New insole technology and cushion construction that provides greater comfort.
- Natural Fit: A default fit for most sizes of feet.
- ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION (EH): Equipped with electric shock resistant soles and heels, capable of withstanding 18,000 volts.
- Aluminum Toe: Aluminum toe meets ASTM F-2413 standards bearing a class 75 rating.
- TripGuard: Decreased trip hazard zone to allow fluid movement between slippery environments.
- Flex Tread: Groove pattern on the outsole that provides comfort by mimicking the foot's natural movement.
- Clog-Resistant: Wider spaced traction lugs don’t let dirt and debris get stuck in the outsole.
- Padded collar and tongue
- Removable cushioned insole
- Water-resistant leather upper
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Rated
- Nylon shank
- Aluminum toe
- Superior SFC slip- and clog-resistant outsole with TripGuard
- Weight (per shoe): 14.64 oz.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jp2019 from Very comfortable great non slip Thought they looked big and bulky but they weren’t. Nice and light. Non slip soles are terrific.
Date published: 2019-09-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jaxman from Comfortable shoes I spend 50 hours a week at work on my feet walking in concrete. I’ve searched for a good pair of shoes and finally found them. Comfortable and safe.
Date published: 2019-09-15