Cade - Steel Toe is rated out of 5 by 9.
Description and features:
The Cade Steel Toe is here to help you get the job done. With a steel safety toe that meets ASTM standards, this sturdy EH rated work shoe also has a water-resistant leather upper and effective slip-resistant traction. Equipped with electric shock-resistant soles and heels, the Cade steel toe boot also features a premium insole for added comfort.
- Slip Resistant: Superior SFC slip-resistant outsole.
- Water-resistant: Treated to repel liquids from the surface.
- Comfort Insole: Premium insole offering lasting comfort and support.
- Natural Fit: A default fit for most sizes of feet.
- ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION (EH): Equipped with electric shock resistant soles and heels, capable of withstanding 18,000 volts.
- Steel toe: Steel toe meets ASTM F-2413 standards bearing a class 75 rating.
- TripGuard: Decreased trip hazard zone to allow fluid movement between slippery environments.
- Padded collar and tongue
- Steel shank
- Slip resistant
- Water-resistant leather upper
- Weight (per shoe): 23.17 oz.
- Slip-Resistant outsole with TripGuard
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jim G. from Like the shoes but the aide are cut a little high for me. Rubs on both inner ankle bones.
Date published: 2017-09-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by Eugene from Overall great shoe Very durable, lasts quite a few years under all condition, I really like the style , and steel toe feature this a shoe and company I keep coming back to when I need a new work shoe .
Date published: 2019-02-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by MayMay from Solid shoe Price is decent. They are sturdy. Not as comfortable as the Manager shoe from Payless but a good substitute.
Date published: 2019-03-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by Roderick S. from Purchased this item to use during my activities and work with the United States Geological Survey (USGS) and during emergency response services with the Community Emergency Response Team (CERT).
Date published: 2018-01-05
Rated 3 out of 5 by Cayo from No to good It’s has in the fabric like rocks and when the fabric rips the Little Rock’s come out . The shoes don’t last like before now is like to cheap for the price it doesn’t make sense really..
Date published: 2019-08-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by terry and trump from Comfortable and tough My new shoes are the first pair of steel toed loafers and I like them a lot. Very comfortable, easy to get on and off. They so far were a great deal. The price was what I could afford,
Date published: 2019-11-02
Rated 1 out of 5 by J i m from Runs small I purchased these and found they run small. I usually wear a 12 wide or extra wide. While I could get the shoe on, the extra wide practically fit like a narrow...
Date published: 2019-08-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by Azam from Great Comfort with Safety I was looking for a safety shoe for sometime till one friend told me about "Shoes for Crews". And finally I bought a pair and I am satisfied with it.
Date published: 2019-08-21