Fargo - Composite Toe is rated out of 5 by 4.
Fargo - Composite Toe
Men's Black, Style# 78506
Description and features:
Easy to pull on and take off, these fully waterproof half-shell safety boots have convenient heel pulls and clog-resistant outsoles in addition to electrical hazard (EH) protection and a composite safety toe that meets ASTM F-2413 standards bearing a class 75 rating. In black.
- Slip Resistant: Superior SFC slip-resistant outsole
- Waterproof: Designed with elements to keep your foot dry.
- Clog Resistant: Wider spaced traction lugs don't let dirt and debris get stuck in the outsole.
- Comfort Insole: Premium insole offering lasting comfort and support.
- Electrical Hazard Protection (EH Rated): Equipped with electric shock resistant soles and heels, capable of withstanding 18,000 volts.
- Composite Toe: Composite safety toe footwear meets ASTM F-2413 standards bearing a class 75 rating.
- Padded collar
- Heel pull loops
- Clog-resistant outsole
- EVA infused midsole and PU gel insole for all-day comfort
- Weight (per shoe): 28.54 oz.
- Waterproof leather upper
- Half shell boot
Rated 3 out of 5 by Geo1980 from Great but... This shoe would e great if it were to come in a soft toe. I would recommend to people if one didnt mind the composite toe. Weight might b an isssue. Overall great shoe. Just hope the weight isnt an issue
Date published: 2019-05-03
Rated 1 out of 5 by Drfarmer from Leaking These say waterproof but they are leaking where the leather attaches to the rubber part. Some of the leather is peeling also. I like the boot but don't get it wet
Date published: 2020-01-28
Rated 3 out of 5 by jack hammer from bought boots toke them back as i got the same pair that were the tied up ones did not care to much for these,as the side of my ankles were rubbing .
Date published: 2019-12-07
Rated 3 out of 5 by Harbinger17 from Design is a plus Third pair of fargo. Other 2 were laced. Started to stink from wetness and food around laces. Now...no laces! Wish they were soft toe though.
Date published: 2020-01-30