Badlands Hiker Slip-On CSA Nano Composite Toe
- Slip Resistant GLADIATOR™ Outsole: Provides clog and slip resistance, durability, and versatility, indoors or outdoors
- REVIVE™ Cushioning Foam: REVIVE™ midsole foam is lightweight, high-rebound, and resists compression set over time
- Easy Clean: Superior SFC slip-resistant outsole with our patented clog resistance built in.
- TRIPGUARD® feature: Decreased trip hazard zone to allow fluid movement between slippery environments.
- ZONE TRACTION®: Combination of environment-specific SFC lug patterns for all-new performance outsoles.
- Water-Resistant: Treated to repel liquids from the surface.
- Ladder Grab feature: Raised ridges in the shank area of our outsole are textured to provide extra grip when stabilizing oneself on ladder rungs.
- Removable cushioned insole
- Leather upper
- Meets CSA-Z195-14 safety standards to provide toe protection, puncture resistance and resistance to electric shock in the sole. Meets ASTM F2413-18 (I75/C75, Electrical Hazard-EH)/ASTM F3445-21 (for slip-resistance), using the ASTM F2913 whole shoe test method
- Weight (per shoe): 21.87 oz
* Excludes accessories and PPE