Zinc is rated out of 5 by 28.
Description and features:
Discover the comfort and slip-resistant safety of our SFC Cloggz™ Collection. Comfortable white slip-resistant work clog featuring a durable EVA/rubber upper along with a slip-on design, for easy on and easy off convenience. Water-resistant.
- Slip Resistant: Superior SFC slip-resistant outsole.
- Water-resistant: Treated to repel liquids from the surface.
- Natural Fit: A default fit for most sizes of feet.
- TripGuard: Decreased trip hazard zone to allow fluid movement between slippery environments.
- Weight (per shoe): 9.6 oz.
- Superior SFC slip-resistant outsole with TripGuard
- Ultra-lightweight, durable, high grade EVA rubber outsole with traction and durability
- Ventilation holes for added breathability
- Optional heel strap offers a secure fit
- Multi-traction outsole: clog-resistant traction in the forefront with TripGuard, most durable traction in heel
- ATTENTION: High temperatures can cause EVA material to contort, mar or warp. DO NOT leave near stoves, heaters or radiators. AVOID storing in unventilated parked vehicles or exposing to direct sunlight. Store in a cool, dry place.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Charlyne21 from Not so good They are comfortable but i loved the old brand "frogs" i had them for 3yrs never had a problem until i bought the zinc ones i dont even have 6 months with them and the bottom is already flapping from both shoes i honestly think they came out defected my co woker bought some like mine same brand less than 3 months and they are flapping as well.. sucks almost 50 bucks down the drain.
Date published: 2018-09-05
Rated 1 out of 5 by Florence from Sigh Why the new style?? They are horrible!! Too tight across the top. Ugg. Bring back the froggz
Date published: 2018-10-26
Rated 3 out of 5 by Philthy from Thank you to all the reviewiers. Thank you fellow lovers of the froggz. Thanks to you all I didn't waste my time with these. I been scouring the web trying to find some in my size and finally found 3 pairs on ebay. Overpaid for shipping but at least I have 3 pairs to last me lol! Seriously these are best shoe ive ever worn. I wear them everywhere I was very distraught when I came here to find them discontinued. What a bad mistake by SFC!
Date published: 2019-02-12
Rated 1 out of 5 by Jules from Bring back Froggz!!! I bought these only because my Froggz of 4 years finally wore out and Froggz are no longer available. Why??? These shoes are not true to size at all. Fits 2 sizes to small and pretty narrow. Very little cushion to them. Please bring back Froggz!
Date published: 2018-10-30
Rated 2 out of 5 by Don 787: from Sole not glued on Sole was not glued on totally. I had to glue the sole so I could wear them.
Date published: 2018-11-17
Rated 1 out of 5 by ShadoTurtle from Horrible shoe The old Froggz style was much better, these come out of the bag hard as a rock and have taken forever to break in. They now hurt my feet and back when i wear them. I won't buy them again.
Date published: 2018-10-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by Steff D. from Truly the most comfortable shoe I’ve ever worn. These shoes are super light weight& easy on the feet. I was hesitant to get them Originally because of the style but honestly they’re so comfortable that it doesn’t even matter! I have been bragging about these shoes since the first day I’ve worn them. I used to get a knot on the bottom of my foot almost daily, but since switching to these I haven’t had one!
Date published: 2018-05-01
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Overall a good shoe! I just wish it had a bit more room. Feels a bit tight- narrow. I wish the older style wasn’t discontinued.Grest shoe for slip resistant!!
Date published: 2018-02-26