- Padded collar and tongue
- Gusseted tongue to keep out dirt
- Weight (per shoe): 16.23 oz.
- Slip-resistant outsole by Shoes For Crews
- Removable comfort PU gel insoles
- Water-resistant full-grain leather upper
I wore SFCs for years, & they couldn't hold a candle to my original MOZOs. Sorry, but I'm just now buying my 2nd pair after 3.5yrs of extensive wear on my NATURAL pair, & they're, by far, my favourite service industry shoes. Looks like SFC bought MOZO...so I hope they haven't changed the recipe, cause I'll be be mad.
I was concerned buying mozo shoes for the first time but figured with the new sfc soles would give them a shot. The shoes fit great, have no real break in time and excellent slip resistance. Now as long as they last, these will be the best kitchen shoes I have purchased to date.
Great shoes for the kitchen.