Halogen - Aluminum Toe is rated out of 5 by 1.
Description and features:
Hard work requires tough gear that will get the job done. The Halogen Aluminum Toe work boot by DeWalt offers electrical hazard (EH) protection, a ProComfort insole, a water-resistant leather upper for your convenience, and more.
- ATTENTION: The outsole of this product is made by DeWalt. Accordingly, the traction and performance of this product may differ from products containing outsoles made by Shoes For Crews. Shoes which do not use an SFC outsole, such as the DeWalt Boron AT and DeWalt Halogen AT, are expressly excluded from any Shoes For Crews Limited Warranty.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Rated
- Leather upper
- Heel pull loops
- Weight (per shoe): 24.5 oz.
- ProComfort insoles
- Internal Poron Met-guard in tongue
- Dual-density heel cradle for stability and cushioning
- 3/4 bellows gusset keeps debris out
- Attention: This product does not feature Shoes For Crews slip-resistant technology.
- Passes ASTM 2413-18 I/75 C/75 and EH standards
Rated 2 out of 5 by Anonymous from Not for Low Arched People. The boots are of good Quality. The issue I have with them is there is little to no arch support and they include the DeWalt arch support insole which I love in their other boots. Same insoles as the other boots. It's like the soles are tilted inward or something.
Date published: 2019-06-12