Halogen - Aluminum Toe is rated out of 5 by 2.
Description and features:
Hard work requires tough gear that will get the job done. The Halogen Aluminum Toe work boot by DeWalt offers electrical hazard (EH) protection, a ProComfort insole, a water-resistant leather upper for your convenience, and more.
- Ladder Grab: Notches added to the outsole engineered to catch ladder steps.
- Clog Resistant: Wider spaced traction lugs don't let dirt and debris get stuck in the outsole.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Rated
- Leather upper
- Heel pull loops
- Weight (per shoe): 24.5 oz.
- ProComfort insoles
- Internal Poron Met-guard in tongue
- Dual-density heel cradle for stability and cushioning
- 3/4 bellows gusset keeps debris out
- Passes ASTM 2413-18 I/75 C/75 and EH standards
Rated 2 out of 5 by Anonymous from Not for Low Arched People. The boots are of good Quality. The issue I have with them is there is little to no arch support and they include the DeWalt arch support insole which I love in their other boots. Same insoles as the other boots. It's like the soles are tilted inward or something.
Date published: 2019-06-12
Rated 3 out of 5 by Bias from Quality boot for the money This boot was very comfortable. Lightweight , a very good water proof quality, although they did split on the side after a couple of months.
Date published: 2019-12-23