Arden is rated out of 5 by 5.
Description and features:
Work safely, comfortably, and stylishly with the Arden, a casual slip-resistant work shoe for men that features a leather upper and a lightweight, water-resistant design. The Arden slip-on shoe for men combines lightweight construction with added elements of style and safety.
- Slip Resistant: Superior SFC slip-resistant outsole.
- Water-resistant: Treated to repel liquids from the surface.
- Natural Fit: A default fit for most sizes of feet.
- Lightweight: Lightweight foam compound that makes each step easier.
- TripGuard: Decreased trip hazard zone to allow fluid movement between slippery environments.
- Flex Tread: Groove pattern on the outsole that provides comfort by mimicking the foot's natural movement.
- Padded collar
- Leather upper
- EVA INFUSED™ midsole
- Weight (per shoe): 9.63 oz.
- Superior Shoes For Crews slip-resistant outsole
Rated 5 out of 5 by DAYNE J. from These are phenomenal shoes; they are lightweight, easy to clean, and good looking. Traction also gets an A+. They fit a little tight at first but were "broken in" within an hour. The only question is if they will last. Overall: 5/5 stars for restaurant shoes.
Date published: 2018-01-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from They were a little tighter that I'm used to at the start, but broke in quickly. I'm on my feet for up to 16 hours a day, so comfort is a big factor!
Date published: 2018-05-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by Marco67 from Great shoe Best shoe ever I have been buy shoes from shoes for crew for years it is a great shoe
Date published: 2019-02-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sean7 from Sleek, comfortable and reliable Currently on my second pair. First one lasted 1.5 years at an average of 30 hour weeks. They look great and lasted longer than most others. The thin slip resistant section on the bottom at the heel started to fail and flap around peeling off the shoe and the inner cloth section of the shoe along my big toes wore through. It's now time for new ones even though the bottom grids still aren't fully worn out (just the entire grid piece is falling off).
Date published: 2019-04-21
Rated 2 out of 5 by Loose nut with a knife from Sharp looking shoe, but... Looks great. Low closed heel, gave me a blister after an hour and a half. The toe box is really narrow to the point that I had to head home to change into my street shoes. I have wide feet to start so this is definitely not a shoe for anyone with wide feel. Too bad. Great looking shoe.
Date published: 2019-05-19