Radium is rated out of 5 by 21.
Black, Style# 61582
Description and features:
Experience the comfort and slip-resistant safety of our SFC Cloggz™ Collection. Designed for safety, comfort and convenience, these work clogs feature an SFC slip-resistant outsole, EVA/rubber upper, removable insole, and a water-resistant make. Excellent for kitchen environments.
- Slip Resistant: Superior SFC slip-resistant outsole.
- Water-resistant: Treated to repel liquids from the surface.
- Natural Fit: A default fit for most sizes of feet.
- TripGuard: Decreased trip hazard zone to allow fluid movement between slippery environments.
- Weight (per shoe): 9.8 oz.
- Superior SFC slip-resistant outsole with TripGuard
- Ultra-lightweight, durable, high grade EVA rubber outsole with traction and durability
- Ventilation holes for added breathability
- Multi-traction outsole: clog-resistant traction in the forefront with TripGuard, most durable traction in heel
- Removable oversized cushioned insole
Rated 4 out of 5 by Lez1021 from Comfy slip-ons I have enjoyed this style since I started working in the food industry since 2010. The comfort is great and helps with my knees.
Date published: 2018-11-26
Rated 2 out of 5 by cook from Fair Sole treads are so deep they fill up with debris quickly and then they are not slip resistant. Have to keep checking to make sure they are clean.The edging around the top of the shoe is uncomfortable and takes some time to get used to. I would not buy these shoes again.
Date published: 2019-03-07
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jc1008 from Great Great shoes for me and my wife and this this product has a lot of convenience
Date published: 2018-11-22
Rated 3 out of 5 by Terri from Look good These shoes are very comfortable. Just the last pair I got squeak. So I'm hoping my next year will be quieter.
Date published: 2018-09-08
Rated 4 out of 5 by Affy from Comfortable, Easy to Clean. Comfortable shoes. Slip resistant.Great for Kitchen and watery floor. Easy to clean.
Date published: 2018-10-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by Forey from good sho These shoes fantastic. They make my feet feel so good i be on hard all shift.
Date published: 2019-01-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by MommaDee from Comfy, even for wide feet! I wear orthotics, and tried these shoes without them. They were OK for a while (2 hours), but the cushioned footbed isn't adequate to give me adequate arch support. With orthotics under the thick footbed? Excellent -- comfort and cushioning! I have a high instep as well as needing orthotics to keep my arches up. Still fit fine -- tight but not awful. Men's size 8 for adequate width (I wear this size normally). Now we will see how well they last!
Date published: 2019-02-03
Rated 2 out of 5 by Pat F. from These are extremely small. I ordered 1 size larger than normal because I needed the length and width for a brace. I can't ware with a brace and need a shoe horn to put on. Once on they are comfortable.
Date published: 2018-07-30