Voyager II - Steel Toe is rated out of 5 by 6.
Voyager II - Steel Toe
Black, Style# 70927
Description and features:
Take your safety to the next level with the Voyager II, a robust steel toe slip-resistant work boot that works as hard as you do. This style is electrical hazard (EH) rated, water-resistant, and features heel pull loops for your convenience.
- Slip Resistant: Superior SFC slip-resistant outsole.
- Water-resistant: Treated to repel liquids from the surface.
- Comfort Insole: Premium insole offering lasting comfort and support.
- Natural Fit: A default fit for most sizes of feet.
- ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION (EH): Equipped with electric shock resistant soles and heels, capable of withstanding 18,000 volts.
- Steel toe: Steel toe meets ASTM F-2413 standards bearing a class 75 rating.
- TripGuard: Decreased trip hazard zone to allow fluid movement between slippery environments.
- Water-resistant leather upper
- Heel pull loops
- Superior SFC slip-resistant outsole with TripGuard
- Weight (per shoe): 26.6 oz.
- Comfort insoles
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tiara H. from Love these shoes. Great support, comfort, and movement. I would definitely recommend this to a coworker. If I haven't already!!
Date published: 2018-07-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by viper from great comfort this show is great and comfortable. you can remove the insole for a more comfort insole and it works great for work
Date published: 2018-09-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sean from they fit great fit great although it did take a week and a half for my feet to break into them but other then that they work great with the slip resistance water proof and steal toe I absolutely love them
Date published: 2018-11-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bear from 10/10 10/10 These shoes are the best money can buy. Better then any of the work shoes around town
Date published: 2018-12-02
Rated 3 out of 5 by nate710 from ok boots these boots are very supportive for long shifts, and they keep your feet extra dry. I used to wear clogs, and these are a nice step up. I suggest adding orthotic insoles on top of the insoles that come in the shoes. The quality of the materials used to make these isn't the greatest like all shoes for crews shoes it seems, I barely cut the toe on the steel toe part of the left boot and they're slowly falling a part shift by shift now. I'm going with aces next pair of boots I buy.
Date published: 2019-02-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by AmyK from Happy feet The only shoes for crews boot that fits my feet. I tried other boots but they hurt my feet. I have a very wide foot So I wear double socks and get a larger size and I have happy feet. I wish I could find other shoes for crews shoes that were this comfortable.
Date published: 2019-02-07