Bullfrog Elite - Composite Toe is rated out of 5 by 2.
Bullfrog Elite - Composite Toe
ACE Workboots Men's Black, Style# 71845
Description and features:
Designed to help keep you safe and dry despite those messy jobs, the water-resistant upper of the ACE Bullfrog Elite work boot has an adjustable cinch top to help prevent liquid from seeping inside. This composite safety toe boot meets ASTM F-2413 standards bearing a class 75 rating, is electrical hazard (EH) rated and has a heel kick plate for easy removal.
- Slip Resistant: Superior SFC slip-resistant outsole
- TripGuard: Decreased trip hazard zone to allow fluid movement between slippery environments.
- Water-Resistant: Treated to repel liquids from the surface.
- Ladder Grab: Notches added to the outsole engineered to catch ladder steps.
- Clog Resistant: Wider spaced traction lugs don't let dirt and debris get stuck in the outsole.
- Electrical Hazard Protection (EH Rated): Equipped with electric shock resistant soles and heels, capable of withstanding 18,000 volts.
- Composite Toe: Composite safety toe footwear meets ASTM F-2413 standards bearing a class 75 rating.
- Heel kick plate
- EVA upper
- ATTENTION: High temperatures can cause EVA material to contort, mar or warp. DO NOT leave near stoves, heaters or radiators. AVOID storing in unventilated parked vehicles or exposing to direct sunlight. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Weight (per shoe): 26.14 oz.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Ideal for Kitchen I work in Dishwasher and occasionally get water in my shoes, (I actually got athletes foot from it...) So I thought these would help with their neat little sleeve above the ankle to tie off from getting water inside. So far, I'm pleased. The boots are very comfortable inside, my first day I didn't even feel my feet that tired. They're pretty slip resistant, which is necessary in the kitchen because there's slimy water everywhere and the sleeves are cool, haven't gotten my feet wet at all. Although as I move around, the sleeves sink into the boot, but they are still sealed. I'd definitely recommend.
Date published: 2020-03-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by davin from Great I must say they look and feel great love the style and yes they grip the restaurant floor feet stay dry the boots live up to it's name I ordered them September 29 got them Oct 5 /2019 plus it so soft in the in side
Date published: 2019-10-06