Redrock - Composite Toe is rated out of 5 by 4.
Redrock - Composite Toe
ACE Workboots Men's Black, Style# 72469
Description and features:
The fully-loaded Redrock 8-inch waterproof composite toe boot features the trusted traction that only the SFC slip-resistant outsole can deliver. With electrical hazard (EH) protection and defined heel with Ladder Grab technology, this tough boot will take your work performance to new heights.
- Slip Resistant: Superior SFC slip-resistant outsole
- TripGuard: Decreased trip hazard zone to allow fluid movement between slippery environments.
- Insulated: Durable microfiber synthetic insulation added in the upper to keep feet warm in colder environments.
- ACE Adapt: Soft PU+gel layer to absorb impact
- Water-Resistant: Treated to repel liquids from the surface.
- Ladder Grab: Notches added to the outsole engineered to catch ladder steps.
- Clog Resistant: Wider spaced traction lugs don't let dirt and debris get stuck in the outsole.
- Comfort Insole: Premium insole offering lasting comfort and support.
- Electrical Hazard Protection: Equipped with electric shock resistant soles and heels, capable of withstanding 18,000 volts.
- Composite Toe: Composite safety toe footwear meets ASTM F-2413 standards bearing a class 75 rating.
- Slip resistant
- Clog-resistant outsole with TripGuard
- ACE Adapt PU + gel layer to absorb impact, provide cushioning
- 8 inch shaft
- Weight (per shoe): 28.11 oz.
- Water-resistant leather upper with durable microfiber insulation to keep feet warm
- 400-gram Thinsulate™ insulation provides warmth
Rated 5 out of 5 by Action jackson from Awesome dishwashing boot My feet always stay dry and I stay happy with dry feet awesome dishwasher boots I’m a happy dishwater with dry feet these boots are so awesome and comfortable
Date published: 2018-09-17
Rated 1 out of 5 by Billg from Poor quality I was very happy with boots from SFC then they discontinued the style I wore. I bought these and after a short time they had a huge hole over the toe guard and hurt my feet..I want the old ranger style back
Date published: 2018-10-16