Fargo - Composite Toe is rated out of 5 by 8.
Fargo - Composite Toe
ACE Workboots Black, Style# 72731
Description and features:
If you’re looking for a composite safety toe boot with a slip-resistant and clog-resistant outsole, the Fargo waterproof work boot has a leather and rubber upper, meets ASTM standards and is EH rated.
- Slip Resistant: Superior SFC slip-resistant outsole
- TripGuard: Decreased trip hazard zone to allow fluid movement between slippery environments.
- Waterproof: Designed with elements to keep your foot dry.
- Clog Resistant: Wider spaced traction lugs don't let dirt and debris get stuck in the outsole.
- Comfort Insole: Premium insole offering lasting comfort and support.
- Electrical Hazard Protection (EH Rated): Equipped with electric shock resistant soles and heels, capable of withstanding 18,000 volts.
- Composite Toe: Composite safety toe footwear meets ASTM F-2413 standards bearing a class 75 rating.
- Superior SFC slip- and clog-resistant outsole with TripGuard
- Weight (per shoe): 28.54 oz.
- PU/gel insole
- Waterproof leather and rubber upper
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cliff from Great comfortable shoe Shoe really feels great on my feet would recommend shoe
Date published: 2019-02-06
Rated 1 out of 5 by mike36! from TERRIBLE I have owned these for about a year now and they are terrible from start to finish. Uncomfortable clunky big and your feet sweat.
Date published: 2019-06-01
Rated 2 out of 5 by Stitch123 from poor quality Had the boots for less than 60 days and there already hope and front rubber part.
Date published: 2019-07-16
Rated 2 out of 5 by tsukikage from Works great BUT.... Had the shoe for about 2-3 months, and the stitching around the lace area on one of the shoes has failed. Daily use with lots of travel up and down stairs, and I'm already having to look at replacing this pair of shoes. Never had this before with SFC stuff before.
Date published: 2019-05-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by Ash80 from Strong but with limits These boots are strong & sturdy for hard work but can be breached. Once the sole wears & open up they are no longer waterproof & your socks will get wet from puddles. As long as you don't have to do anything that rapidly wears the soles you should be fine.
Date published: 2019-04-22
Rated 1 out of 5 by Adam F. from Rubber cracked. Shoe separated from sole. These took awhile to break in. And about the time they did(five months later), the rubber material cracked open and the shoe started to separate from the sole. Leaving me with an entire day of working with a wet foot. Ugh. They fit a half size small.
Date published: 2019-05-01
Rated 1 out of 5 by Jm1374 from Poor quality The upper rubber cracked after a proximately 5 to 6 months and we're no longer waterproof. The sole purpose of purchasing these shoes was for easy cleanup and waterproof. I don't feel like I got my money's worth.
Date published: 2019-08-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by fatso62 from So far so good real waterproof When I first put them felt a little narrow I wear a ten medium true to size, sole nice and thick, waterproof so far
Date published: 2019-03-31