Atlas III - Aluminum Toe is rated out of 5 by 8.
Atlas III - Aluminum Toe
ACE Workboots Men's Brown, Style# 73662
Price After Discount
|Sale Discount||- $11.98|
|Price After Discount||$108.00|
Description and features:
Tough on the job, easy on your feet, the slip-resistant Atlas III features an aluminum toe and a clog-resistant outsole for extra safety.
- Slip Resistant: Superior SFC slip-resistant outsole
- TripGuard: Decreased trip hazard zone to allow fluid movement between slippery environments.
- Water-Resistant: Treated to repel liquids from the surface.
- Clog Resistant: Wider spaced traction lugs don't let dirt and debris get stuck in the outsole.
- Comfort Insole: Premium insole offering lasting comfort and support.
- Electrical Hazard Protection (EH Rated): Equipped with electric shock resistant soles and heels, capable of withstanding 18,000 volts.
- Aluminum Toe: Aluminum toe meets ASTM F-2413 standards bearing a class 75 rating.
- Fiberglass shank
- Removable cushioned insole
- Weight (per shoe): 22 oz.
- Leather Upper
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Rated
- Aluminum Toe
- Slip resistant
Rated 5 out of 5 by Wilford W. from Best wearing out if the box boots I have ever owned..
Date published: 2018-04-01
Rated 4 out of 5 by Alan M. from I have been wearing my first pair, company purchased, for about two months. Little to no break-in period required. I picked this pair for the leather upper, light weight, slip resistance and look. Using in machine shop environment exposed to chips and moderate coolant. No chip buildup on sole. I liked this pair enough that I recently purchased another pair.
Date published: 2018-02-06
Rated 2 out of 5 by Sarge from nice price and some quality Shoes are good quality leather and sewn well thats the good. Bad bottom of shoes are slanted so the outter side ( pinky toe )slant lower and cause ankles and bottom of feet to hurt mine are only 5 months old and sole has wore down to nothing on outside edge incrediably fast and forced to purchase new shoes now. Dont recommend to buy
Date published: 2018-10-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Adrian M. from Awesome! These boots fit perfectly. They have lasted me for over two years and are still in decent shape. I am looking to buy another pair as soon as my size becomes restocked. I will only buy these boots for my job. They are non slip and steel toe, which is perfect for me working in a deli and unloading freight.
Date published: 2019-11-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by XXXX from shoe I got a pair of these last year. They are a pretty good fitting shoe. Looking to order another pair but you have to be sasquatch to fit into the size you now have. Only size 15.
Date published: 2019-01-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by Keith W. from The boots felt good, right out of the box: I was very surprised. They will be even better once I break them in. Great job!!!
Date published: 2018-05-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by Sean L. from Seems to be a nice boot. The laces are terrible. They constantly come untied. Need to consider something different.
Date published: 2017-05-23