Endeavor III - Aluminum Toe is rated out of 5 by 6.
Endeavor III - Aluminum Toe
ACE Workboots Black, Style# 75333
Description and features:
Yes, this work boot is as tough as it looks, with a clog-resistant outsole to repel debris and the protection of an aluminum toe.
- Slip Resistant: Superior SFC slip-resistant outsole
- TripGuard: Decreased trip hazard zone to allow fluid movement between slippery environments.
- Water-Resistant: Treated to repel liquids from the surface.
- Clog Resistant: Wider spaced traction lugs don't let dirt and debris get stuck in the outsole.
- Comfort Insole: Premium insole offering lasting comfort and support.
- Electrical Hazard Protection (EH Rated): Equipped with electric shock resistant soles and heels, capable of withstanding 18,000 volts.
- Aluminum Toe: Aluminum toe meets ASTM F-2413 standards bearing a class 75 rating.
- Removable cushioned insole
- Weight (per shoe): 13.8 oz.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Rated
- Aluminum Toe
- Nylon Shank
- Leather upper
Rated 3 out of 5 by Crystal C. from I’d rate the shoes “okay” for comfort. My biggest disappointment in them is that after only six month the toes are completely damaged and make the shoes look bad. Having an aluminum toe was an advantage to me because they should offer more stability. They definitely didn’t last as I’d expect for this type of product.
Date published: 2018-07-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by Meghan E. from Shoe fit perfectly. Very light weight for being an aluminum toe. It is clog resistant underneath, everything I step on rinses right out. I just wish the insoles were a little more comfortable.
Date published: 2017-07-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by alaska smitty from Very comfortable on concrete I was experiencing calf pain from working on a cement floor all day. After buying these shoes the pain went away. Very well constructed. The only drawback is that i'm on my knees a lot working on equipment and the outside of toes wears off. shoe is still fine but look ugly. Wish they would make a thicker toe protector. This is my third pair
Date published: 2018-12-26
Rated 1 out of 5 by Kitty09 from Looked to much like a mans shoe Said to order half size bigger so I did was to big and heavy for me did not like at all returned them
Date published: 2019-03-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Steven Y. from Love my shoes for crews
Date published: 2017-09-22
Rated 2 out of 5 by Pikkon from Looks good I love the look,it gives me added hight, after 6 months bottom falling off ,need to sow instead of glue,every glue i use doesn't work.
Date published: 2019-04-21