Bullfrog Pro II Composite Toe is rated out of 5 by 4.
Bullfrog Pro II Composite Toe
ACE Workboots Black, Style# 75738
Description and features:
The Bullfrog Pro II CT will let you handle any tough job with ease. This 10” slip-resistant composite toe work boot is water-resistant and has a gel insole for the comfort and safety you deserve.
- Slip Resistant: Superior SFC slip-resistant outsole
- TripGuard: Decreased trip hazard zone to allow fluid movement between slippery environments.
- Water-Resistant: Treated to repel liquids from the surface.
- Electrical Hazard Protection: Equipped with electric shock resistant soles and heels, capable of withstanding 18,000 volts.
- Composite Toe: Composite safety toe footwear meets ASTM F-2413 standards bearing a class 75 rating.
- PU gel insole for extra comfort
- 10 inch shaft
- EVA upper
- Slip-resistant outsole with TripGuard protection
- Weight (per shoe): 22.79 oz.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Raymond M from Excellent Wet Boots! My sanitation department loves these shoes, its night and day when they work in these boots to avoid slips, trips and falls.
Date published: 2018-11-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by old soul from Warm & comfy A light warm & comfy shoe, feels bouncy & soft like a *slipper! Am picky about my footwear, but size/width is good, perfect to wear all day + be able to run outside on breaks/lunch in winter! Almost did not want to take off when I got home... :-) *wear w/thick wool socks for an extra Heavenly feel!
Date published: 2019-01-26
Rated 3 out of 5 by Brennabee from Definitely not like walking on clouds... The boot is stiff and never seems to break in. Even with different insoles this boot is unbearable. If you’re thinking “it’s worth a shot” don’t bother, it’s not worth the 6.99 you’ll lose when you return them.
Date published: 2019-03-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by islandcabanagirl from Great comfortable, safe and slip resistant boot. New selection for me, with the composite toe, but have worn the Bullfrogs for years as my choice for a safe, comfortable, slip resistant boot.
Date published: 2019-02-06