August - Steel Toe is rated out of 5 by 5.
Description and features:
- Slip Resistant: Superior SFC slip-resistant outsole.
- Water-resistant: Treated to repel liquids from the surface.
- Comfort Insole: Premium insole offering lasting comfort and support.
- Natural Fit: A default fit for most sizes of feet.
- ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION (EH): Equipped with electric shock resistant soles and heels, capable of withstanding 18,000 volts.
- Steel toe: Steel toe meets ASTM F-2413 standards bearing a class 75 rating.
- TripGuard: Decreased trip hazard zone to allow fluid movement between slippery environments.
- Padded collar and tongue
- Steel shank
- Slip resistant
- Leather upper
- Heel pull loops
- Weight (per shoe): 22.1 oz.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Risik from Good Shoe, but I had trouble. I had a hard time fitting this shoe, and ended up wearing a size slightly too large for my feet. It's very comfortable, but I had to buy an insole for my high arches (not very much arch support) but after that is was perfect. The way the shoe fit my feet/how much walking I do/ how the shoe was built did lead to rather quick wear and tear. The back of the interior heel started coming apart before 6 months of use and would leave annoying debris and a rough spot that would tear through my socks. This shoe served me well, just make sure you get your proper fit and it may not be the best shoe for high-arched users or those who do lots of walking on duty.
Date published: 2018-09-04
Rated 2 out of 5 by Katiebug from Just meh The site suggested I get an 8 in the boots. I'm normally a 7 1/2. So the first time I tried them on and wore them to work was torture. My feet were SO heavy and the shoes had no support that when I got home later my legs not only hurt for days later but my feet did too. I was so disappointed in the comfort since I felt like I was paying more then as if I shopped around some where else. But I thought that they would be every thing I needed. If I didn't need these shoes for work for the cold weather then I would of returned them. Only good thing I can say is that now that I'm use to it, the shoes do keep my feet warm during the snowy weather and the shoes are a little slip resistant. But the shoes are just ok. Wish they were cheaper that way it wouldn't feel like a total downer.
Date published: 2019-01-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by Resa from great fit and excelent ware for the job I really don't have any other comments but to say that this product is a great fit for my employment. Thanks again
Date published: 2019-02-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Maria R. from Love my shoes
Date published: 2018-05-18