Description and features:
Hard work requires tough gear that will get the job done. The Halogen Aluminum Toe work boot by DeWalt offers electrical hazard (EH) protection, a ProComfort insole, a water-resistant leather upper for your convenience, and more.
- ATTENTION: The outsole of this product is made by DeWalt. Accordingly, the traction and performance of this product may differ from products containing outsoles made by Shoes For Crews. Shoes which do not use an SFC outsole, such as the DeWalt Boron AT and DeWalt Halogen AT, are expressly excluded from any Shoes For Crews Limited Warranty.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Rated
- Leather upper
- Heel pull loops
- Weight (per shoe): 24.5 oz.
- ProComfort insoles
- Internal Poron Met-guard in tongue
- Dual-density heel cradle for stability and cushioning
- 3/4 bellows gusset keeps debris out
- Attention: This product does not feature Shoes For Crews slip-resistant technology.
- Passes ASTM 2413-18 I/75 C/75 and EH standards