Bridgetown - Aluminum Toe is rated out of 5 by 4.
Description and features:
The Bridgetown AT is one of the most comfortable men's safety shoes you can choose and has an aluminum safety toe that meets ASTM F-2413 standards bearing a class 75 rating and electrical hazard (EH) protection. Other elements of comfort and safety include a slip-resistant and clog-resistant outsole, spill-resistant upper and removable insole. In black.
- Slip Resistant: Superior SFC slip-resistant outsole.
- Water-resistant: Treated to repel liquids from the surface.
- Extra Cushioning: New insole technology and cushion construction that provides greater comfort.
- Natural Fit: A default fit for most sizes of feet.
- ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION (EH): Equipped with electric shock resistant soles and heels, capable of withstanding 18,000 volts.
- Aluminum Toe: Aluminum toe meets ASTM F-2413 standards bearing a class 75 rating.
- TripGuard: Decreased trip hazard zone to allow fluid movement between slippery environments.
- Flex Tread: Groove pattern on the outsole that provides comfort by mimicking the foot's natural movement.
- Clog-Resistant: Wider spaced traction lugs don’t let dirt and debris get stuck in the outsole.
- Padded collar and tongue
- Removable cushioned insole
- Water-resistant leather upper
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Rated
- Nylon shank
- Aluminum toe
- Superior SFC slip- and clog-resistant outsole with TripGuard
- Weight (per shoe): 14.64 oz.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Photo Joe from Holds up well. I usually go through shoes at work fairly quick. I tend to kick a lot of things at work inadvertently, doors, shevling and run over my shoes with wheels when stocking the shelves. I have had these shoes for about a month and they still look new. They are very light weight and I forget that they have a safety toe, as it does not hurt at all when I walk (in other shoes I would stub my toes on the heavy safety toes) but I know they are there as my toes do not get smushed! Also when the floor is wet from moping or rain, while everyone elses shoes are squeaking, mine were noticeably quiet! Everyone was asking me why I wasn't squeaking!
Date published: 2019-10-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jp2019 from Very comfortable great non slip Thought they looked big and bulky but they weren’t. Nice and light. Non slip soles are terrific.
Date published: 2019-09-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jaxman from Comfortable shoes I spend 50 hours a week at work on my feet walking in concrete. I’ve searched for a good pair of shoes and finally found them. Comfortable and safe.
Date published: 2019-09-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by Caz82 from Best shoe Ive had yet Great construction and functionality for the price.
Date published: 2019-10-19