Stride is rated out of 5 by 9.
Description and features:
Un zapato de trabajo con desempeño inspirado en los diseños deportivos, ahora con protección contra derrames y tropiezos para protegerla, tracción por zona antideslizante y suela flexible para mantenerla segura y cómoda.
- Resistente al agua: Treated to repel liquids from the surface.
- Ajuste natural: A default fit for most sizes of feet.
- Con ventilación: Strategically placed openings to help keep feet cool.
- SpillGuard (Protección contra derrames): A protective membrane lining that helps ward off hot liquids.
- TripGuard (Protección contra tropiezos): Decreased trip hazard zone to allow fluid movement between slippery environments.
- Suela flexible: Groove pattern on the outsole that provides comfort by mimicking the foot's natural movement.
- El collar y la lengueta acolchonados
- Plantillas acolchonadas removibles
- Peso (por zapato): 12.6 oz.
- Parte superior de malla sintética
- Construcción cupsole durable y estable
- Suela antideslizante, flexible FlexTread, con protección contra tropiezos TripGuard
- Parte superior sin costuras, fácil de limpiar y con protección contra derrames
Rated 5 out of 5 by mickeymje from Comfortable and affordable I work at Starbucks as a shift manager so i am always on my feet moving all over the store. I bought these shoes because they looked comfortable. Well they are! They are sturdy and my feet stay warm in the cold as i live in New England.
Date published: 2019-03-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Beau from So comfortable! So comfortable! Like wearing a soft glove with a soft air type landing in each step.
Date published: 2019-07-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ivan21 from Very comfortable! Shoes are a lot better than expected! Very light and very comfortable.
Date published: 2019-06-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by jeff3030 from Like having clouds wrapped around your feet I loved these shoes the second I tried them on (which arrived a day early I might add!) however the smaller size the site suggested I order was a little too snug, so I exchanged them. The process was so fast and effortless I had my new pair 2 days later and they're perfect.
Date published: 2019-08-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by Chefbobmv from New shoes They fine right and have good support change the inner soles for better cushion
Date published: 2019-08-11
Rated 1 out of 5 by Allan J. from These are probably some of the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn and were a pleasure to work all day in, right up until the sides pulled away from the shoe uppers and they started separating from the soles. The Evolution II shoes I bought on the same order still look brand new. I will order another pair of those to replace these.
Date published: 2018-01-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Al A. from Very comfortable shoe, I would buy it again.
Date published: 2017-06-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tkevin69 from Just what I needed! These shoes provide me great grip while I walk the nursing home floor as well while helping with showers. They are just what I needed.
Date published: 2019-10-05