Bridgetown - Aluminum Toe is rated out of 5 by 6.
Bridgetown - Aluminum Toe
Hombres Negro, Estilo# 78079
Description and features:
El Bridgetown AT es uno de los zapatos de seguridad para hombre más cómodos que puede elegir y tiene una punta de seguridad de aluminio que cumple con las normas ASTM F-2413 con una clasificación de clase 75 y protección contra riesgos eléctricos (EH). Otros elementos de comodidad y seguridad incluyen una suela antideslizante y resistente a obstrucciones, parte superior resistente a derrames y plantilla removible. En negro.
- Resistente al agua: Treated to repel liquids from the surface.
- Coussin additionnel:
- Ajuste natural: A default fit for most sizes of feet.
- Electrical Hazard Protection (EH):
- Punta de aluminio: Aluminum toe meets ASTM F-2413 standards bearing a class 75 rating.
- TripGuard (Protección contra tropiezos): Decreased trip hazard zone to allow fluid movement between slippery environments.
- Suela flexible: Groove pattern on the outsole that provides comfort by mimicking the foot's natural movement.
- Resistente a obstrucciones: Wider spaced traction lugs don’t let dirt and debris get stuck in the outsole.
- El collar y la lengueta acolchonados
- Plantillas acolchonadas removibles
- Parte superior de cuero resistente al agua
- Clasificado contra riesgo eléctrico (EH)
- Cambrillón de nailon
- Punta de aluminio
- Suela superior antideslizante y resistente a obstrucciones con protección contra tropiezos TripGuard de SFC
- Peso (por zapato): 14.64 oz
Rated 5 out of 5 by Photo Joe from Holds up well. I usually go through shoes at work fairly quick. I tend to kick a lot of things at work inadvertently, doors, shevling and run over my shoes with wheels when stocking the shelves. I have had these shoes for about a month and they still look new. They are very light weight and I forget that they have a safety toe, as it does not hurt at all when I walk (in other shoes I would stub my toes on the heavy safety toes) but I know they are there as my toes do not get smushed! Also when the floor is wet from moping or rain, while everyone elses shoes are squeaking, mine were noticeably quiet! Everyone was asking me why I wasn't squeaking!
Date published: 2019-10-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jp2019 from Very comfortable great non slip Thought they looked big and bulky but they weren’t. Nice and light. Non slip soles are terrific.
Date published: 2019-09-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jaxman from Comfortable shoes I spend 50 hours a week at work on my feet walking in concrete. I’ve searched for a good pair of shoes and finally found them. Comfortable and safe.
Date published: 2019-09-15
Rated 3 out of 5 by Bubba from Solid shoe but yet light Have worn sfc shoes for years but first tine with steel toe. Very comfortable and steel toe already paid off! Started off snug so was alittle worried but seem to stretch out as I broke them in Ordered normal size.
Date published: 2019-12-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by Caz82 from Best shoe Ive had yet Great construction and functionality for the price.
Date published: 2019-10-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by Trevor from YES! Athletic style safety shoe I work in an environment that lets you choose the safety shoe of your pleasing and I am grateful that there is a style that is feels like a everyday sneaker. I have used other SFC's shoes and they have been tremendous for all various jobs that I have worn them.
Date published: 2019-12-08